Monday, January 23, 2012

"Eye" See you!

Hi! Sorry it's been a good week since I've posted, never have a chance to sit down..
So the pups are now two and a half weeks :]
..And I promise you'll notice something different about them:


That's right! their eyes are opening! (This is purple, the female. She was first!)

We've also upgraded from a plastic box in the closet to a nice exercise pen in the kitchen!


Everyone's happy.
EVEN SNUFFY!
She is actually letting him come around now :)


see?
There he is..
He loves checking the little ones out.. I've even caught him licking a few of them through the bars.
I think he's MOST interested, though, in the new plushy toy that I've put in there for puppy enrichment..
I know he wants it..
Hopefully he'll leave it for his kids! (Men...)


Anywhoo, This is their first video to see just how wobbly and cute they really are :] and of course, towards the end, you see Snuffy checking them out too.


Well, there they are! Almost 3 weeks.
Wednesday, they will try their first taste of "gruel"
I'm going to use "Esbilac" goat's milk mixed with Gerber baby cereal to go easy on their stomachs.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment