Monday, January 16, 2012

The Zzz Post!

Well,
this one is showing you the vigorous activity of the westies in my house!
On your mark,


GET SET...

NAP!




Exciting, right?

I just keep telling myself that they need this to get bigger and stronger..
Because it takes a lot out of me to not poke them awake and give them a bunch of kisses!





EVEN MOM IS GETTING IN ON IT!








The boys are more daring, they like to crawl out of the closet to sleep on the carpet..




I took a few before placing them back in, I want them to stay warm!





So anyone else spend a ton of money on really cool dog toys, and they ignore it and settle for the cheapest junk? well, when I first got Zoey a year and a half ago, we bought this plastic squeaker that was probably 50 cents?



... i'm still wondering how it's even survived.. She's torn limbs from stuffed toys, and squeakers from anything and everything, except this guy. And now.. He's in her nest.
She began carrying him around a day before her babies were born.. and each time I threw it out of the closet, she'd run out panicking, and put it back inside.
Sigh.. I just gave up,
but look,
I think the babies like him too.



Found them all napping around him this morning!

Guess he's just one of the pack now..

No comments:

Post a Comment