Thursday, February 23, 2012

One Week Left...

...Until the babies go to their new home!

I mean, Sure, I'll miss them, but I am rather excited to send them out into the world.
The families I found to take them are beyond amazing,and I wouldn't want it any other way.
So, to start out, yesterday was their first grooming:
Everyone came to work with me :)

i think it was a great experience for them! They haven't been out in public before, and they got to see different dogs and hear different noises. And you better believe all of the customers thought they were just the cutest :)



So. On we go, And by the way, I had no one to take pictures of me while I trimmed, so you'll only get an after affect.
I tipped their ears, did their nails, and cut around their paws and between the pads to get them ready for future good behavior for their groomers as they get older. The earlier you start the better!


So Duff (Black) was first.

As you can see, he was very excited to go, pulling my apron the whole time.


But as it went on, he became less, and less interested.

And decided he'd rather eat the nail clippers instead..





And then there was little Baby Bella.


And I must say, not only was she the BEST at getting their picture taken, but she also has the best terrier coat out of the bunch :) Full of wire.


And Daisy Belle, she was another story..

After about 4354540957 picture tries, this is the best I could get out of her:


She just did NOT want to stay put!


And Winston was EVEN WORSE!
I just had to suck it up and distract him..


He's still cute though :)

Maybe it was all the other things going on around, that got them so antsy.

And they were all like typical terriers, anti Nail Trim.. BUT it must be done, and I need to play with their feet more often to rid them of the fussyness.



Next Friday, Bella, Winston, and Duff will be headed off to their new homes :)

I get Daisy a whole nother 2 1/2 weeks until her family comes!

I'm hoping, that I can get a neat group shot sometime this week before they take off.
I'm just hoping, because as you saw above, they don't hold still very long :)

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute! I'm going to be sad not to get to see pictures of them anymore :(

    Kipton lets me grind his nails with a drumel tool, another thing I learned from the dog trainer. It is so much better than clipping them, there are no sharp edges and it doesnt seem to bother him. I wish I knew how to do the rest of the grooming, or lived closer to you, it would save so much money and I wouldn't have to trust a stranger!

    ReplyDelete